Reporting fake emails, phishing or suspicious transactions
Received a fake email? Send it to us!
- If you think you’ve received a fake email, please send it on to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preferably send the email as an attachment.
- Once you’ve sent the copy to us, please delete the original.
Please inform us of telephone phishing
If someone calls you claiming to be from ICS and asks for credit card details
- Don’t give any response. End the call immediately.
- Please report it to ICS: call the ABN AMRO Creditcard Services.
If you have responded to a fake email or phishing email
If you have given personal details over the phone or in response to a phishing email:
- Always contact the ABN AMRO Creditcard Services.
- We’ll assess how serious the situation is and provide you with the help you need.
- If necessary we’ll replace your card for you.
- Sometimes all that’s needed is to reactivate your access to Creditcard Online.
If you see a transaction you don’t recognise
If could be fraud, but not necessarily.
- Check if the transaction really is unauthorised. You can find more information on the Unauthorised transaction page.
- Unauthorised but not fraudulent? Report an Unauthorised transaction.
- Fraudulent? Please report it immediately to the ABN AMRO Creditcard Services.