My credit card isn’t working: possible solutions
If you can’t pay with your card, these tips will help you find a quick solution.
- If you have received a new card, maybe you still need to activate/unblock it.
- Are you sure you’ve used the right PIN? You can always request a PIN reminder.
- With online payments, problems might be related to the password.
- Approving tasks in the app? Enter the correct access code. Or use the originally added fingerprint or face for recognition.
- At card terminals, check your card’s chip and magnetic stripe. Order a new card.
- Check if your card is accepted in shops. You can see this from the Visa and/or Mastercard logo.
- Perhaps you haven’t made your monthly payment. You can check and pay this in Creditcard Online.
If you still can’t use your card, we’re ready to help you. Please contact the ABN AMRO Creditcard Services.